Sunday, August 08, 2004

 

Why I want a wife from jiyeun Lee

When I read the article, I remind my mom. My mom always says like that. I think all mom want to wife and think about that.This article proved and explained about how hard it is being a wife and children’s mother. I think from this article we have to seriously concern and thought about women’s life. Women are not always super. They are just normal human being like men. However, child and husband think women should do everything and hey believe women can do. I think author also complained about why ‘wife’ should do everything instead of husband. First time God create women should work inside home and men should out side home. However, nowadays many things are changed. In past, women should work inside home and taking care of family. It is only work for them but now many women work in out side home. They also share financial responsibility. Therefore, men also have a responsibility in house work. I think this situation will be better in future. Luckily many men try to understand their wife and they try to help them. My father never did house work before but nowadays he do some of the house work and even he cook himself. I think in future as time goes by wife’s situation will be better and better.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?