Sunday, August 08, 2004

 

Response to Vonny( Saynab)

When I read Vonny’s reflection toward the “Why I want a Wife” I choose to response her because of it, she wrote the same idea which I was feel to write. I do agree that the most of the husbands would like to done all the household chores whether cleaning, grocery, meal preparation, laundry, child care, and the appointments .Even thought, if the mom has a job they still expected every thing to be done. I also I agreed that the type of wife that Brandy’s wants is not present in the western countries, but, I didn’t agree that the type of wife that Brandy’s want is not exits in this world. There are thousand of million women who do care their children and do outside jobs. In addition, in this world there are women who do have two fulltime jobs and don’t complain about it because they know their responsibility. In fact, there are women who desire to do all the household chores because they feel it they can do better then the men. In my opinion, the men are good outdoor chores, while, women are excellent indoor chores because men are unorganized and less manageable when it comes to their turn

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?