Sunday, August 08, 2004

 

resoponse to Vonny from Jiyeun Lee

I think Vonny has a good point of view. She said “It seems like she was complaining to her husband and the world. The wife that she wanted was the wife that almost all men expected.”
I did not think about this side of view. However, after I read the Vonny’s response, I think she is right. Author want to complaining about husband. I think all wives in world want “wife” like Brandy. They want to wife to take care all of things such as children and husband even house work.
It is unfair. Why women work in out side like men but they have to does the entire house work too? I think it is really bad. Women also have a dream and hope like men. I think many women’s hope and dream is ignored because of a lot work and family. Women study same like men when they are in college. We study hard like men study even more. Therefore, women also have a carrier dream, hope, and plan like men. Therefore, Men also should do house work. We have to share house work. It is best way and right way.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?