Saturday, August 07, 2004

 

Resonse to Vonny by Yuki Suzuki

I also think the Brandy's way of writing this essay is a kind of controversy. She drew her ideal wife as if she were men. I do not know that the ideal wife exists or not, maybe does, maybe not, but the important thing She want to say is that only men have will to do whatever they want, in the world. I do not mean so(do not misunderstand)..., but she, she..in her essay, it seems like that she points out that the world go around by only men's will. She criticizes that.
I think before and after marriage is so different and be turning-point for women. I met my american friend in class at OSU, and she is a student even she worked at insurance company. I could understand why she still studies even if she had job that pays her much(I do not know, but she sayied "yes" though). She has ideal life in the future, and studies for it. I feel she does or will freely whatever she want, like going to law school in next year. However, if she ge married, maybe it would be difficult to shape her carrer if her husband does not argree it. Getting married is kind of such thing , I think

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?