Wednesday, July 28, 2004

 

response to Yuki Shimizu by Anthony

Yes, I agree with you, Yuki. I also feel he is the luckiest one because she can to United States with his family. However, due to we are the international students, we have to face everything that I have never encountered in the before. If I was he, I will never do this to my family. I think the father of Young Ju was too selfish and very easy to get angry with anyone, especially his family. Although this may be the culture of his country, I didn’t agree with him at all. I believe that violence can solve any problem and it will cause more trouble than before. In Hong Kong, due to everyone is living in small area. It is easy to have arguer with others, especially with family. However, they choice violence to solve this arguer; Finally, it will cause more problem out. If Young Ju’s father can try to learn how to love his family, wife, daughter and son, I think he will not in jail. I also think the action of Young Ju is right because she should do this, call the police. Young Ju should being a strong person because she have to save her mother from being control under his father.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?