Thursday, July 22, 2004

 

Response to Lisa’s by Anthony

 I’m happy to hear about that you are living in a good family and I agree with you that Young Yu’s parents think that American culture is bad and their own culture is good. It is not truth at all. Each culture has it’s history and character than the others. In your case, Lisa, your parents have the same idea with my parents. My parents also gave me a lot of freedom. My parents let me and support me to meet some foreign people. They think that I should learn the different culture from them in order to increase the view. They also gave me a lot of freedom on my future. They allow me to choose the thing, for example, major, friend. However, when they talk about marriage, they suggest that I should not marry with the foreign people because they can communicate. Except this one, my parents gave me a lot of freedom. Last year, I went back to my home town. I told about my life in American. My father felt very interested on it. That gave me a feeling that my father begin to like the America Culture.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?