Sunday, July 18, 2004

 

Response to Jiyeun Lee by Yuki Suzuki

 I really hate Apa when he exercised the D.V(domestic violence), but I think I can understand his emotional conflict in his mind. If I were him, I might get frustrated in everything.  I felt my powerless when I encountered troubles in U.S like especiaally,English skill. When I was in group work with americxan students, I found myself that does not contribute to group. I could not understand the quick conversation between students, so it really frustrated me with disappointment. So, I said I can understand his situation, but I do not excercise violence.
I think also in Jpapan, some old father looks like Apa still are, but they are just not good at explaing their frustration to their family like Apa, so it outputs as violence all ot once.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?