Sunday, July 11, 2004

 

REsponse to Anthony (VOnny)

When I read Anyhony's response about Young Ju, it tells me similar thing about my first day of school. My mother brought me to the principle's office and she talked to the principle. Then there was a teacher that took my hand and walked with me to a class room. Once I arrived in the class, my mother said to me that she would picked me up later in the afternoon. Just like Anthony, I also cried when my mother left. However, the teacher was really nice, she calmed me down, gave me candy and asked me to sit next to this little girl with a long hair. Her name was Yunita. She became my first friend when I was in kindergarden. Unlike Anthony, I did not have a hard time enjoying my kindergarden. Since I found friends, I forgot all about my mother. Every morning I was really excited to go to school and met friends. Yet, after a few years, I started to dislike school. Since I reached first grade, I felt that school was really hard and I dislike them even though I knew that it will be good for my future.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?