Sunday, July 11, 2004

 

Response to Amelia from Saynab

When I read the article of Amelia I agree with her comment, every child his/her first day of school will be difficult because of inexperience for so many child in one place together. It remind me those beautiful days in my childhood when I got to school my first day I cried because I was feeling shy but the teacher was a great teacher and she helped me a lot . So even the adults’ people will be difficult at their first time in anew place and every human being had that experience or they will have their up coming future. Every child hates the first day of school especially for woke up in the morning hours because they don’t recognize how important it is. Young ju come little jealous because when her parents didn’t give much attention as they use to before and it is normal for every parents when they get new baby they give more time for the newborn. My father was a good father you could ever imagine he was always around his family even if he had an important job but Young Ju father was not good father for his family. He influences his daughter in negative way because when he slapped her mom in front of her she gets petrified.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?