Sunday, July 11, 2004

 

response to Amelia from jiyeun Lee.

I think Amelia has same experience like Young Ju and me. I think everybody has same experience. Children always scared their first day of class. I think Amelia has a good relationship with her younger sister. I envy her because I always want little sister.
I am really surprised too when Young ju’s father slapped his wife. How can he hit his wife? She is pregnant and women. He is bad man ever. She said “I think this is a very inappropriate thing to do in front of a child. Young’s father is not being a good role model in the family.” I think she is right. I also think his action is not good for their child.
She said “The birth of young’s brother makes the relationship of the family a lot better. Daddy seems so happy all the time and he doesn’t argue with mom anymore.” because especially in Korea past time. Men love boy child better than girl. I think this is reason why Young –Ju’s dad so happy about his born. However, nowadays they did not care about boy or girl. They love both equally. Some Korean prefer girl even more than boy.
Anyway, I am really enjoy her response.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?