Sunday, July 11, 2004

 

Response #2 to Vonny (By Sunghoon Park)

Vonny thought that she did not like to go school and enjoyed time with her friends when she was young. So she tried to pretend to look like sick to skip classes. As children do that, I also liked play and spend time with my friends when I was child. As soon as my classes were over, I and my friends usually played soccer and went to beach. Even though the school was over around 2 or 3 o’clock in the afternoon, usually I came back to home around 6 or 7 PM. Of course, I attend private academic institute, but I almost absent because I was played with my friends at that time. If I think about my childhood in these days, I really thank to my parents, because they did not enforce me to study. That was, I was stronger and healthier than other children who spend their time to study and did not move their body.
I have three older sisters and I’m the youngest in my family. But my parents always focus to first sister everything. So I had to give up many things, because I was the youngest. I thought it was unfair and I had jealous to my sister. However, as we were grown up, she was used to take care of me. Sometimes they gave money, bought some clothes, and invited dinner. Of course, most of children were able to think and compare themselves with their brother and sister. But, as time goes by, we can recognize the importance of family and precious of family.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?