Sunday, July 25, 2004

 

resonse to Vonny from Jiyeun Lee

   I really agree her. Vonny is also angry with young Ju’s father.
Young Ju’s father is aggressive person at all. He should express his feeling without hit somebody. I think he don’t have normal mind. He is craze. How could he hit his own daughter and wife like that? Yes Vonny, drunk condition can not be an excuse for hitting. Vonny said, it is hard decision for Young Ju call police because he is still his father. If she does the call and he can be arrest and go jail. Unlikely Vonny, I think go back Korea is not enough solution for him. He should change his mind and stop hit somebody and reflect his bad action.He should apology to his wife and daughter. He ruined their life. I really hate aggressive people. I think we can do conversation to solve problem instead of hitting. In Korea, husband can not permit to hit his wife. However, in past and even now many women live like Young ju’s mother. They don’t want to talk about and did not call police because of shame. I think men should stop hit his wife. He cannot hit her if he loves his wife. If he does not love her, why is he marrying with her?
Anyway, I am also so lucky I don’t have father like Young -Ju.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?