Sunday, July 11, 2004

 

My response to Amelia about having new members in family

Yes, I agree with you. Young Yu begins to love and takes care his brother when she is growing up. She begins to understanding what the responsibility for being a sister is. In my case, I have one brother and one sister since I was six years old. My brother and my sister are twins. My mother gave birth to them at the same time. It is quite surprise for me to have two new members in my family. When my brother and sister were born, I thought my mother gave all her time to them and she forgot me. I feel jealous about this very much, I did not like my brother and sister. However, I was grown up and I begin to understanding why my mother spent a lot of time to take care my brother and sister, the fact is that my brother and my sister need my mother more than my. I can take care myself but they can’t. I also knew that it is not a easy job for my mother to take care two baby at the same time. As the result, I something help my mother to take care the babies. I feel very happy when I see my brother and sister smiling. It is a very good memory for me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?