Sunday, July 25, 2004

 

letter to lisa from yuki shimizu

Dear Lisa, your paper is well organized and it looks much batter than mine. Although Lack in writing skill, vocabulary, and sense of writing made my writing awful, your critical and intriguing view point was shown in your essay.  Anyway, concerning about Apa’s Behavior toward his family, I can feel same thing as you.  I can not stand how to treat his children, how to view Young’s best friend, Amenda, and how to treat his lovely wife.  Although He is addicted to alcohol, I do not think this is the fundamental reason to make him change like that.  I think main reason is accumulation of stress since he left his home country.  America is not good place for him, but me(smile).
            Domestic violence is a hot topic these days.  Children and wife are main target of this violence.  I think the children who grow up with parents who did physical abuse toward children have a tendency to do same thing when they will have a child.  I hope same thing as you said. I hope he would be a good father. Also, I want him to do what ever he wants.  When I meditate all things I read this time, I am really happy and I have to appreciate my situation.  My parents are awesome. I love them a lot because they never (maybe) abuse their position as parents except discipline.  Not only that, I am not here without them.
           

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?