Sunday, July 25, 2004

 

letter from Yuki Shimizu

I felt so sorry about what happened to Young Ju’s family when I read the book yesterday.  I could not imagine how her daddy have been changed since his relatives died.  Although I know how he felt and I even sympathize his position, I cannot her action  he took toward his children and his wife.  I can not understand what make him think so seriously.  I know that coming here is so burdensome and pain in the neck since he has to work and adjust their life style.  But I do not know what make him change like that.  He used to love wife and children. He used to work so hard to give them good living.  How come? 
            Since I came here, I learned a lot. I learned what I could not notice and appreciate when I was Japan.  I know that I definitely changed to good way.  I had a hard time to deal with study, love, communication, and financial aspects.  So many small things made me nuts. And I had the time to hate to do anything because everything seems to go to wrong direction. However, I love being here and I am enjoying life now.  I never forget that I am always supported by someone and I always appreciate my situation and who I am.  
            I wish I could say something to him.  I want to say something which makes him more comfortable to stay here.  He came here with his family, spend time with them, and have both hard and tough time with them.  I do not have family here.  Since I left my home four years ago, I survived by myself even though they have been helping me financially.  I just want to say to him one thing “ could be worse, be positive”

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?