Saturday, July 24, 2004

 

The forth response to SFH by Anthony

After I read the story from page 117 to 139, I feel upset about thePark's family, especially the situation of Young Ju. 1agree with Stephanie that the action of Young Ju'sfather is entirely wrong. I don't see any acceptablereason that a man can hit his own wife and daughter likethis. Also, I don't think that get drunk can helpsolving problems. Therefore, I feel happy that Umma hadleft Apa at the last part of the story. In fact, thiscase was not only a story, it also happens in our life.In my hometown, Macao, such cases are alwayspublished on the newspapers. Usually, the husbands getdrunk and then hit their wives, also their childrenseriously due to they are not happy with their jobs oranything that makes them unsatisfied. In my opinion,couples should communicate more in order to deal withthe problems. Fighting and shouting will not only affectthe love between couples, but also influence theirchildren psychological development. As a conclusion,communication is a better way for husbands and wives tosolve problem and it does help building up therelationship between  couples


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?