Sunday, July 11, 2004

 

Dear anthony

Thank you for sharing your experience of your kinder garden. I enjoyed your feeling toward the teacher and your explanation makes it easy to imagine your crying face. I do not know it is good or bad, because of my sickness, I did not go to kinder garden which I loved to go and I stayed my home. However, I had feel same way against a teacher. I had a kind of hesitation to meet new people and especially people who are older than me. I used to have a impression that teachers are one of the most dangerous Homo sapiens because they have a some kind of authority toward kids. We obey, listen, and respect them even if I think they are wrong. Anyway, now that I have grown up now, those feeling are history. I love teachers and I have some friends who were my teacher. I know that they like children and students and they are willing to teach and listen our talk whenever we step in and try to know them. They do not know you before you know them. Let me introduce one professor I met two years a year ago. He is the professor who is teaching ceramic in W.V. the first time I met him was in the clay lab. I asked him to allow me to do clay on wheel. I assumed that he would say “NO” because I did not take any his class or even art class. But He was so nice to me, tough everything I asked, gave me a private lesson. Even more, he not only showed respect to me, also invited me house and asked me to play sports. I love to be in his clay lab because it is so comfortable and I love to be with him because he is not only nice, but has a sense of humor. I am looking forward seeing him after this break.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?