Sunday, July 25, 2004

 

daisy's response to yuki shimizu

Hi Yuki, I read your response to Lisa's. It's really straight foward and I have the same oppinion as you. I can say that it is really hard to live in todays world. The world is no longer save for children and us anymore. Violence is everywhere. Truthfully, I cannot blame parents in general because I know they work hard for us kids. The harsh and competitiveness environment sometimes shape them to be like that. Either they are depress because they cannot make himself and their family happy by being a regular 40 hours a week workers or they cannot forgive themselves for what they did in the past and try to blame others person for what they did. Sometimes, I wish that Ju's dad can learn from his mistake and try to be a better parents for his children. But you cannot change the story as you read it. Hopefully, paretns can realize that violance do no good for their kids. Research shown that children that came from a violance family or abusive parent can turn out to be like their parents when they grew up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?