Wednesday, July 14, 2004

 

Daisy Response to Anthony

I wish I remembered my first day at school when I was kindergartner like Anthony. One thing I remembered in my first day at school was that my teacher, Mrs. Grace, was standing in front of class and introduces herself. She was 5 feet tall and had a curly hair with a fair skin. But one thing I remembered clearly on my kindergartner year was that I had a crush with this one guy, His name is Tito. He had dark skin and a funny hair like Tintin’s hair in the comic of Tintin’s Adventure. All I remembered about him, that we always sat together and talked about this Japanese hero called Goggle Five or Power Ranger in the 20th century. We pretend that he was a black goggle because he has a black skin and I’m the pink goggle because I loved pink. Moreover, one thing I remembered most was that in the last year of our kindergartner year, each class had to perform in front of our teacher and parents. Our class decided that we going to have a flower dance. Each flower had to be accompanied by a bee. Tito was my partner in this dance. I was so happy because he was my partner. It just a good old memories that just came back that when I think of it, I thank God for every moment He gives me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?