Sunday, July 18, 2004

 

#3 Response by Jiyeun Lee

#3 Response by Jiyeun Lee
 Young Ju seems like she really good at and enjoy in America. She already has an American friend. Actually I can not understand her parents why they did not like Young- Ju has American friend. Is it make Young- Ju become a rude? It is not true. Actually, I don’t like Young Ju’ father. He thinks girl is weak and boy is strong. What is wrong with him? I hate his opinion. Woman is also strong. Man can cry. He is like old Korean men. And also he is not smart men. He did not know what family's relationship is. I think Parents should also respect their children and husband should respect his wife. I think this is right. Young –Ju’s father always enforce their children and wife, even if he is not right. He doesn’t like to conversation with his family. He doesn’t like to listen. When Young Ju says something, he thinks she is rude. It is ridiculous.Nowadays in Korea, we can not find that kinds of man. I feel shame at him he is also Korean like me. Apa yells, “asking for an explanation! Always getting your own way! You have been running around with American girl for too long. You are not allowed to see her anymore. She is a bad influence”(Anna 109).He always yells and hits. I hate that kinds of man. I can not understand him. Amanda is her good friends. If I have an America friends, my father will proud me.He is not good at position of children’s father and husband.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?