Friday, June 25, 2004

 

who am I..

My name is Sunghoon Park, 2? years old. I was born in Korea with great family. Before I came in America, I was in medical student cause I wanted to be doctor. But the life in this school and the way of studying was different what i expected before. During that time, I had hard time because I didn't know what to do and I need the time what I have to do. So I went to army during 26 month, even though it was duty to all Korean men. Finally what I though in the army was to go to America to change the major, which was business. I took a flight going to New York with wonderful dream and blueprint in my new life, on September 2, 2002.

Finally I transfered to OSU. I'm not familliar with the life in Columbus yet, because the life style in NY and Columbus was totally different. Sometimes at night. I feel like lonely cause there is no sound around my home, so I often miss the noisy,loud and even people's voice at the outside. But, now I like quiet and clean street and surrounding area. Also people who live in Columbus are very friendly and kindness. That's why I'm here, meet great professor Crosby and classmate.

I hope everyone would finish this class successfully with excellent grade and make dream what you want.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?