Friday, June 25, 2004

 

My name is Seon Cheol Yoon

Hi Cate....

I am Seon Cheol Yoon , and I can call me "Sunny". I know that it is very hard for your American to pronounce my Korean name. O.K Let me introduce myself..
I was born in Seoul, Korea where is one of the populated cities in the world. As I've told before, I have 6 years working career of a computer programmer in Korea, but my major was economics and it is always a handicap for my working, so that I decided to study computer science int the U.S. for myself. I know I am so mature that it may be very difficult for me to pursue another college degree, but I am very confident to follow the classes that I will take at OSU.

My family is very small, with my father, mother and elder brother. My father is a retiree and my mom is a typical Korean mom. My brother is a fund manager of security company. he's not got married yet.(me too!!!). My grandfather was from North Korean, and he escaped from North to South very after the end of World War 2 with my father when my father was only 5 yeard old. Especially, the Korean war devastated everything that my grandfather had. So my grandfather's started his life without money in South Korea.

After finishing study, I want to work in the U.S. because working experience in the U.S. can be pretty much beneficial for me to promote myself in Korea. As you know, the good command of English is very powerful and good self-property, so I hope I can get the job offer in the countries whose first language is English.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?