Friday, June 25, 2004

 

My life (yuki shimizu)

First of all, I can not introduce myself well because even I cannot figure out who I am. Anyway, now that I am getting old and almost 22 years old, my brain need to be replaced. I left Japan almost two years ago to go to a small college in West Virginia. I had a really wonderful time up there. I was impressed how friendly the students and the professers are. I decided to transfer to OSU last summer due to many reasons. However, I got another culture shock since I have been here. Do you know WHY?

Let me tell you about myself a little bit more. I am curious about everything. thus, I try to do everything I can, I want to know everything, and I am not afraid to make a mistake. I joined the swimming team again when I was in W.V. and I had droped so many seconds in my special that i got award(tiny award which everybody can get). Also, I started to do clay. in last 6 months before I came here, the clay is everything in my life. I love to make a big stuff which I connect the small stuff I made on the wheel. The time I was in the clay lab was more than all of my time I spend in my room or class. I wish my major were art rather than boring accounting. However I cannot complain because I am here to study accounting.

Is that enough to know the piece of my introduction? I am really exciting about my new school, new friends, and new life. I hope I can have a great time here. However, I have still a hard time to talk, write, and read english. I hope this class turns out to be a great help to improve my English. Nice to me you.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?