Friday, June 25, 2004

 

Hello, I am Yuki Suzuki

Well, I will introduce myself here to you, guys.
My name is Yuki Suzuki, and I am from tokyo, Japan.
I came to U.S just 2 weeks ago, so everything at OSU is new to me,,
I am having fun here though.
I studied intenational management at waseda university in Japan that has many
student around 40,000 like OSU, so huge and many opportunies to see other people.
Well, Waseda and OSU has an agreement to excahge studets, and OIE has information of
it and waseda. So, check it out if you are interested in it.
I think almost all class are boring tome in Japan because most professors do not have
volition and will to teach something to students.
So, to me, classes do not have meanings to me, and that's why I came here.
I came here to study marketing and some financing such as corporate finance, etc,,
but I found that there are many interesting classes here like art class,, I forgot the title though.. about photography. I absolutely take that class at the next quarter.
Closing paragrapph should be topics about my hobbies and the future...I like to travel all over the world, watch movies, and study(kidding). IBy far, I went Europe countries like Switzerland, Denmark, France, Luxemburg, Belgium, U.K, Italy, Austria, Germany..and I forgot. European coutries are awesome places, so I strongly recommend you to visit there.And, I went african countries, well of course I went some places in U.S ,,CO, OR, CA, IL, NY, and OH just like I am here right now. I really want to conquer(visit) all states in near future, so join me if you want. I love movies because those teach me some idea to live. I would say that "No movie, No life".
I think that's all but I think I can intridue myself more if time and my tired fingers permits. So, See ya.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?