Friday, June 25, 2004

 

Hai!

hai!
My name is Amelia Amelia. My nationality is Indonesian and i speak Indonesian language. i'm a transfer student from Austin, Texas. i'm a sophomore and my major is Accounting. Before i came to the United States, i had completed my high school years in Singapore.
My interests are shopping, watch movies, read magazines ( home decoration magazines ), working, learning new languages, meeting new friends and exercise. The reason that i come to the United States is because there are a lot of opportunities in the US.
My educational goal is to be able to finish my undergraduate, find a job for a year or two and continue graduate school. i'm thinking of having a double major such as accounting and finance.
It's a pleasure to meet all of you. :)

Amelia Amelia

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?