Friday, June 25, 2004

 

The background of me(Anthony)

Hi, everyone. I came from Macau. I have been United States since Sept. 19, 2004. I am the transfer student from Edmonds Community College in Seattle. It's in the east cost. Seattle has a very funny nickname, rainy city. I think this is funny because I did not agree with it. The weather in Seattle is already sunny. It sometimes rains but not often. In my observing, I think Columbus got more raining than Seattle. My major is Electronic and Computer Engineering. I know that this major is really taught in this university. I hope I can survive in this major. This is my second quarter in Columbus campus. Everything is going smoothly right now. I had a really really bad experience in the first few days in Columbus. It there is a change for me to tell you guys, I would like to share with you.

Anyway, I would like to share my feeling about family and marriage. First, let me introduce my family to you. There are members in my family, my brother, my sister, parents and me. I the eldest son in my family, and my brother and sister are twin. As the result, they have the same age. They already take the argument on which is the elder brother and elder sister. They give my parents many troubles. Anyway, our parents love us. My brother and sister are still studying in the high school. They may be come here and studying abroad. I think family is the most important for me. It is invaluable, isn't it? My parents love me, so am I do. I have a new thought after I came to the United States. I will spend more time with family when we are together. Who is looking for you as the more important one in the world? I think the answer is your parents and family.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?